Fat and Toxin Buildup
Over time, as the body accumulates fatty deposits, the risk of experiencing blockages and coronary artery disease increases.Additionally, the liver builds up toxins as a result of alcohol, drugs, and certain foods.
These toxins can slow down the liver’s natural functions, leading to difficulty losing weight. They can also damage cells and result in chronic fatigue and pain, hormone imbalances, depression, skin conditions, anxiety, and more.
With Lipostat injections, the liver’s ability to detoxify is increased. This can result in restored energy, faster metabolism, and a wide variety of other benefits.
The Lipostat Injection Treatment Process
For best results, Lipostat injections should be administered once every 72 hours. However, once-a-week injections can still provide effective results. These injections may be taken for as long as the patient desires in order to help boost weight loss.
During the course of treatment with Lipostat injections, patients should be maintaining a consistent exercise routine. They should also have a healthy diet complete with fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats. Drinking a great deal of water will be necessary in order to aid in filtering of toxins and to avoid constipation.
What Is Lipostat Made Of?
Lipostat is composed of a combination of lipotropic nutrients designed to aid in fat loss. When these vitamins and amino acids are introduced to the body, fat and bile in the liver are broken down. Through this method, liver health is increased and health issues like cirrhosis can be avoided.
- Choline offers a variety of benefits. It increases fat metabolism, improves removal of toxins from the liver, can help with mood and memory, and can lower risk of heart disease.
- Inositol aids in the body’s fat-breakdownprocesses. It helps with insulin, cholesterol, and serotonin levels. It is also used in the treatment of a number of health issues, including cancer andAlzheimer’s.
- Methionine helps to break down fat and rid the liver of toxins. It can also lower the risk of lung cancer.
- L-Carnitine enhances glucose metabolism, aids in the building of lean muscle mass, improves breakdown of excess triglycerides, acts as an antioxidant, and boosts neurotransmitter function.
- Adenosine boosts metabolism and suppresses appetite by creating a feeling of fullness.
- Vitamin B-6improves the body’s ability to use energy gained from nutrients in food. It also helps to boost proper central nervous system functionand red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B-12 enhances energy and stamina, improves sleep and depression, restores proper central nervous system function, and reduces stress and allergies.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you would like to find out more about Lipostat injections and start losing weight, contact BotoxRN today for a consultation. Our skilled medical professionals will be happy to meet with you for a consultation and answer any questions you may have.